Sending SMS is the simplest and easiest
way to express your feelings for anyone. In this hi-tech world, conveying
your emotions to your dear ones through SMS has become a tradition. On the
day of any festival, be it Holi, Diwali or Christmas, the mobile phone
networks get jammed. If you also want to wish your sibling in the same
manner, then just have a look on the following Raksha Bandhan SMS
Rakhi SMS for Brothers
Rakhi SMS for Sisters
- Holi is colorful, diwali is lightful and brightful, rakhi has made
our relationship powerful.
- A brother is someone who is caring and sharing. He can understand
things you never said. He can understand pain which is not visible to
anyone. I love my Brother.
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the
path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there
cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life's Best Always.
- You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say
you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who
make paths smoother. I love you Bro.
- The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to
reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing
each others joys and sorrows
Thanks for spreading smiles
everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy
Dear Brother .
Humorous Rakhi SMS or Funny Rakhi SMS
- The good deed you do today For a brother or sister in need Will come
back to you some day For humanity's a circle in deed.
- Near of far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I wish u HAPPY RAKHI and
I pray to God for ur prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
may ur all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
and I wish that ull always shower your blessings on me.
- I am sure you are not going to
tie Rakhi for me this year and forever.
But let me tell you this.
You are my sweetest little sis
though we are not blood related.
- Sisters is probably the most competitive
relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown,
it becomes the strongest relationship
- Aati Thi Jaathi Thi
Hansti Thi, hansati thi
Bhagati Thi, Bhagaati Thi
Bolti Thi, Bulwati Thi
Per aaj pata chala ki
vah mujhe rakhi bandhana chahati thi.
- Kya Bataoo Yaaro
Meri Kismat Ki Kahani
Kuch Is tarah Likhi Gai
Jin Hatho Se Gulab Dena Chahta Tha
Unhi hatho me vo Rakhi Bandhkar Chali Gai.
- Har ladki ko aapka inteezar hai
Har ladki aapke liye bekaraar hai
Har ladki ko aapki aarjoo hai
Yeh aapka koi kamaal nahi
Kuch din baad 'Rakhi' ka tyohar hai!